Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Feelin' so fly... Like a cheesehead.

Friday night at the basketball games. We chose boyfriends on our own team and cheered for and objectified the finest athletes our school has to offer. They won. The next night, however, our cheering wouldn't be enough and they would lose. (So sad).

Pajama party on Saturday night. Normal college pajama parties would probably consist of wearing sexy lingerie, lots of alcohol and strobe lights. Our party consisted of onesies, slippers, karaoke choirs, crispy treats (to be revisited) and a game of boxers or briefs. And for once, I was out later than my roommate (even though she never came back to the room. I had to ask her what time she went to bed, and sure enough, I won). And not to mention, the most interesting two block car ride I think I've ever taken.

And I think the final cap on a wonderful weekend would probably have to be the fact that THE PACKERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL. And you thought I wouldn't speak of this. WRONG. We watched the game in public, I made a fool of myself in public, we beat the Bears and I rubbed this in my family's face for a while. Here's a two items to commemorate:

Now, as much as I'd like to think that 8.5 hours of class tomorrow can be conquered on just a few hours of sleep, I know that I'm wrong and I have to get into bed now. So until next time, GO PACK GO!!!

No comments: