Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Just remember- Not at the table, Carlos."

I hate Sundays, probably more than I hate Mondays. Because all of the work I put off all weekend comes back to bite me in the butt on Sundays. So what did I do today? I woke up, ate, did homework, ate, and now it's finally done and I'm watching football.

Just a few things for the weekend: Wind chill advisory ain't got nothing on us. We can walk to Erbert and Gerbert's at midnight for soup and a sandwich if we want to. And yes, the soup can still be warm when we get it back to the dorms. Take that, weather.

I forgot all about this until I found the song on my iTunes today:

Probably my favorite YouTube video, ever.

Worked on my wire onesie for a while today, and it's finally starting to look like something.
I use "something" as a very loose term.


And for better or for worse (but mostly worse), the heat wave here is over. So if you see this person walking around campus, don't be alarmed, it's just me trying to save my face from the outdoors.
This IS for real.


And it was a pretty exciting weekend for football, just kidding. Senior Bowl was yesterday, and even though South won, I'm sure it was still an exciting game (I didn't actually watch it, just saw the recap). And as I type, I'm watching the NFC murder the AFC in the Pro-Bowl. You know it's bad because even though the AFC just scored twice, they're still not in the game again. And I can't count the interceptions thrown this game on two hands. I can't wait until next weekend, I'ma watch me some real football.

I would have liked to end this post with a quote from a football player going to the Superbowl next weekend, but as I skimmed Twitter for something quote-worthy, I actually laughed out loud at this tweet from MikeyADHD:

"LAST TIME I CHECKED I WAS THE ONE SINGING THIS SONG. NOW ONCE AGAIN... IF YOU'RE HAPPY & YOU KNOW IT, HUMP YOUR SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER'S LEG."

No comments: