Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Because I think you could do a lot of good for us here. Or at least not be in dead last."

Just a couple quick things about today, because it's really, really late and I'm tired!

The JJ Watt Foundation (if you don't remember who JJ Watt is, look here) had kind of a mini-launch today. The "Official Twitter" was opened and the logo was released. Super exciting! I think you should all follow both @JJWatt and @JJWFoundation on Twitter and buy the wristbands when they go up for sale next week! I know I will!

I ate an apple today. In case you don't know me that well, I'm allergic to apples. They make my mouth itch and sometimes I get these little hive things inside my mouth when I eat them. But I bought a green apple for drawing today and I just couldn't bear to throw it away so I ate it instead. It was yummy. I had my "emergency water" to flush my mouth out when it started itching. But that time never came. I ate an apple and nothing happened. I think I'll try again tomorrow.

I worked on both my drawing and design projects until about 1:15AM and I nearly completed both. Which is super exciting and relieving because now I can put most of my focus into my portfolio review and getting ready for that. But that's not why I told you I was working until 1:15AM. I told you that because when I finally walked into the outdoors at around 1:30AM, there was a light dusting of snow on the ground. I almost cried. Snow. On the ground. It's like pants on the ground but much less... Awesome. It sucks. I was sad. It ruined my good night.

I got my quote today from Twitter. It's a post by someone I don't actually know, but it was retweeted by someone I follow. The original author is Rob Delaney who I guess is Canadian and a writer, so that makes him cool, I guess. Here's what he has to say (it's an LOL, just so you know!):

"Atheism is so hot right now I'd say we're a few months away from hipsters joining the priesthood en masse."

No comments: