Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Red Vines make everything better!"

Very long, but somewhat relaxing and fun day. So, for a Tuesday, not too shabby! Not much happened, got lectured in Video Production, lectured in Film History. So while history Prof was talking I did this:
If you didn't see the video I posted yesterday, I've been practicing this pretty much since I saw it. I wanted to color it but I'm not sure how so I didn't. We'll see. Maybe next time.

It was 9 degrees outside today, with 20-30mph wind gusts, making the wind chill around -10. So what did I do with my afternoon off? I went for a nice, long run outside. And was it cold? Yes. But was it nice? Yes. What was the only uncomfortable thing about my run today? The fact that because I had three layers of Spandex material pants on, they all kept falling down. But besides that (and the very bottom of my ear lobes) I was a hot and sweaty mess when I got back and it was beautiful.

We also had a sketch comedy meeting and we read through some sketches and they were really, really funny! I'm excited for next week when we actually get to rehearse them. And we will have a show on March 25, for all you non-believers...

Since I don't have anything else to talk about, I'll put in a quick funny story here. After the Superbowl, when the Packers won (Packards?), I wore Packers gear for pretty much the whole week. And every morning at breakfast, this small Asian man would come up to me while I was using the toaster (I always meet men by the toaster... not kidding) and point to my clothing and say "Go Packers!" or "Packers win!" or "Champions," etc. I still see him everyday at breakfast, and also in some other places. And whenever he sees me, me kind of puts his hands up in mock celebration and says, "Packers!" I can't tell if he's a Packers fan, or if he just thinks my name is Packers.

I didn't hear anything really inspiring today, and this section of my blog has been lacking in comedy lately, so I'll end with a favorite- Mikey ADHD. From Twitter a few days ago:

"IF "FARTED" IS THE WORD BANNED FROM OUR CLASS, THAN WHY DID I GET YELLED AT FOR TELLING EVERYONE THAT I JUST POOPED NITROGEN."

No comments: