Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Are you going to watch Perfume tonight?"

I feel like my blog posts are losing interest because nothing exciting is happening in my life. I'll try to spice things up a little again today.

I have more pictures of artwork to show! We started phase two of our long portrait session today, so I carbon copied my rough draft onto my final draft paper and did an understudy of black and white conte. Here's what it looks like:
Not too impressive, but it's a start. Next week we get to start using color!
This happened when I prepped my rough draft for copying:
It's like a mirror image ghost of our model. Creepy. And now it's on my board until I wipe it off. Scary.

Besides that, not a lot happened. I watched Off the Map with a few friends. It's getting desperate for plot though and all of us ended up doing homework through most of it anyway. We decided that this would probably be our last week watching it (but I might secretly watch it anyway... Shh...).

I ordered a strobe light from Amazon today. We're having a "black light glow in the dark tie dye" party on Friday and we decided that it would not be complete without a strobe light. I went to finalize my order and it tried to get me to pay in Hong Kong dollars. I got really, really confused. So I just pressed the button that said "pay in USD" and clicked order. I hope it worked because the party is on Friday and that's the estimated date of delivery.

I found this today (on hypebeast.com) which I think is pretty cool, since I am a Moleskine customer:

I want these shoes (although it's hard to think about wearing anything but rain boots right now! So much melted snow, so long, flooding...):
And to add to the Adidas love, I also came across this. I guess I haven't really said much on here about one of my favorite things ever- soccer. It's just not really soccer season right now and I've had a lot of other stuff on myy mind and schedule lately but it's things like this that get my heart pounding and my blood pumping for soccer again:

I hope that was enough excitement for today! I'll end with a funny quote about soccer I hope everyone understands! From Ronaldo (for those of you who don't know Ronaldo, he was one of Brazil's best players and goal scorers. He actually just officially retired on Valentine's day this year... Wow, even I learned something new today!).

"I'm sure sex wouldn't be so rewarding as this World Cup. It's not that sex isn't good but the World Cup is every four years and sex is not."

No comments: